Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] fetishes you cannot understand
Started by [E] GACKT

I don't know, go look for one <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
GACKT wrote:
So which guy is going to fall in love with me?!

The one who is deaf, blind, and has no sense of smell.
All these mean comments, even though I pull of cross dressing pretty easily.
GACKT wrote:
So which guy is going to fall in love with me?!

What is your list all powerful one?
The way a woman talks, I can’t stand girls who use vulgar words and don’t use body language. That makes them just plain old men. In contrast, I find myself attracted to girls who can speak properly, since that quality alone makes them popular among guys and valuable in general. Sadly, I think guys, while they may not mind having girls with foul mouths for friends, wouldn’t want them for girlfriends. If you really want someone you love to cherish you, value your words more.

There are girls who cry very easily, They’ve got the wrong idea there. They actually need to save it for much more critical situations, but they shed tears rather easily. That’s too easy. The tears are their trump cards, so they need to save them until the very end of the game, but some girls make me want to say “You cried already? You’ve got no more strategy left after this, do you?”. Tears are not a woman’s weapon, their smile is.

People always tell me my standards are extremely high, I dated a girl for 2 years, we broke up last October. This girl met every single one of them and more. She was extremely stubborn, she could be cute and sweet when she wanted, I guess I could say she was always saving those moments, since most of the time it was the cold hard truth from her. She was so mature for her age as well, I felt like I was dating a woman older then me. I tend to go on and on about her bad points! I use to catch myself thinking how could I have ended up with someone perfect for me, I even sometimes told her that; she responds with a sarcastic "mhmm" or rolled her eyes. Even now she acts as my emotional support at times, I talk to her about my problems and she talks to me about hers. I'm over her but I can't live without her.

I continue on about my standards once i'm at a computer.
they have to be musically invloved, I find guys like that attractive
GACKT wrote:
The way a woman talks, I can’t stand girls who use vulgar words and don’t use body language. That makes them just plain old men. In contrast, I find myself attracted to girls who can speak properly, since that quality alone makes them popular among guys and valuable in general. Sadly, I think guys, while they may not mind having girls with foul mouths for friends, wouldn’t want them for girlfriends. If you really want someone you love to cherish you, value your words more.

Looks like I'm done swearing.
So many people stuck on the musically inclined o.o well I have a pretty good chance if I wanted it <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
I prefer them alive.
This Thread is Dead, Jim. Bought the farm. Bit the pita. Shanked the llama. He's a shit piñata. He's gone elf. Dropped the fudgsicle. No more potatoes