Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Orzammar
Started by [E] Aromasin

'The Dwarven Kingdom once spanned the whole of Thedas with countless thaigs, underground fortress-cities, connected by Deep Roads. But the blight changed everything. The Dwarves sealed up their Thaigs one-by-one in an effort to hold back the darkspawn onslaught. Now, only the Capital remains, the rest of the vast kindom forever lost in the deep'

If any of you have played Dragon Age origins before, you would recognise this as the last (sort of) Dwarven city to survive the Blight. Seeing as this game IS a game about mining, I'm rather surprised not to see many cities below ground. I just think this city made in Minecraft could be incredible.

My plan is to attempt to replicate as near as logically possible this city to the one in the game, but including parts that are restricted. These restricted area would be an ideal place for people to buy lots etc.

Minecraft is the perfect game to re-create Dwarven architecture I think. It has the ability to make something intricate work, but still in a block form.

I want to see what peoples opinion on this is, so I'll post some pics and leave it at that.
i loved dragon age origins and i would love to help clear the area
I would also when i have time, id love to see some DA:Origins built in MineTown.
make it in the nether =3
That would be awesome and easier, but think of how much hassle the nether is at the the moment.

Plus I don't want to come back one day and find out everything in the nether has deleted or some bs like that.

I think when the nether is SAFE it would be a perfect time to build it, although we would have to try and get the city protected some how.
You could probably use the dig site from the old dwarven city
You should make the entrance or hallway walls look sorta like this.

http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/755/20101215205722.png
Woah, igakt, did you make that?
YES. This is going to require a big mountain o_0
And there was an old Dwarven city?