Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] I don't have permission!
Started by [E] lowndsy

Hi guys,

Just wondering if anyone can tell me why I don't have permission to do anything on minetown?

It used to be fine, used to have my own house in fort revel but I haven't played in about a year, is there anything that could be restricting me?

Any help would be great cheers!
Hey there! I'm not totally sure what you mean by you don't have permission to do things. You are a member so you should have permission to all normal commands. If your house is still there but you can't build, please make a /pe there so we can get a better understanding. Hope this gives some help, see you around <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
gogle is in deep trouble since they used picture of my patented 2012-ready wiccan runestone arrangements without permission
evanskis wrote:
gogle is in deep trouble since they used picture of my patented 2012-ready wiccan runestone arrangements without permission

Evan, please keep the trolling and random chat in the appropriate forums, this is a support thread, your antics do not belong here.