Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Gcbgab
Started by [E] Heark

Lying about your gender shouldnt get you in trouble, but if she/he was lying about the caps lock thing thats another story.
its a girl. you can tell by the way she types and her skin..
exactly i agree with ^
Forewarning, if she spams caps while I'm on, I'm muting her and sending a message to Sawine, Cryston, JPK, Gear, Omega, and Reggie, telling them that she is muted. they can decide whether or not to unmute her, she has been warned enough and has shown a blatant disregard to the rules of the server.
She's been a lot better this last day or two about it. Maybe someone told her about the thread and she calmed down <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
Good,i'd rather see some one calm down then earning a good old ban.
what happens when you get muted? like what does it say when you try to talk while muted?
no offence to he/she but at times he/she just talks at the wroung time and if you say something he/she will go off on you
She's a very young kid, and honestly she's been on this server longer than most people without causing much trouble before... I don't think it is fair to ban her. Just tell her to stfu.
jpkoushel wrote:
She's a very young kid, and honestly she's been on this server longer than most people without causing much trouble before... I don't think it is fair to ban her. Just tell her to stfu.

She ain't getting banned.She needs to read the rules.

She gets a second and last chance.

Anything after that is gonna be talked about in the appeal forums.