Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] My song: Sins Of The Rapping Nation. Comment: 1-10
Started by [E] Toxic [1]

i made a huge derp o.0 .....

this: Now we open our hearts to The Rapping Nation,

God opens up the skyy,

He takes his children, one by one,

As they slowly,

Begin to diee...

Confess your' Sins Of The Rapping Nation,

The begins to risee...

The ground splits apart, and we fall into the dark,

Just searching...for that sparkk...

was also suposed to be in between this: The world is at war, but nobody notices it.

All these children are dying, don't even say you don't give a shit.

These rappers don't see,

that what they say they be preachin' it,

Smoking weed is good? Not even a lil' bit...

Now the skys fly open, and god claims his children,

all cuz' these rappers say its okay to smoke heroin.

All these kids dying, because they open..To the Rapping Nation.

and this: Now we smoke that coke and that heroin,

thinking, why am i doing this again?

Why is it so addicting? Why can't I stop?

These rappers promote weed, like its just another crop...
How is this meant to be performed? As just reading it, it sounds like a rap...
Just gonna put this out there, but Zio and milk are correct. Heres the proof: Click Here
posting in a troll thread?
While agree that it should be legalized, marijuana does in fact have more carcinogens that cigarettes. The reason it's thought to cause lung cancer less often than tobacco is only because people it generally isn't smoked heavily as tobacco and many people don't report smoking it. It can also often cause low blood pressure, poor circulation and heart palpitations. Last I checked, those are both terrible for your health. Also, marijuana does not cure cancer, it's THOUGHT to help slow it down. The main reason it's prescribed to caner patients is because it relieves pain and stimulates appetite, both of which are often needed for chemotherapy patients. As a side note, all of these things are mentioned in the link ambiosis posted as "proof" to the contrary. If you actually read it all, it also lists more harmful effects and clearly says that the full health effects are still not entirely known yet.

Again, I support legalization, but I'm sick and tired of people pretending that it's some miracle cure and that it has no harmful effects, because while it may not be on the same level as alcohol or a lot of other drugs, only lying, biased stoners and people who haven't done enough research will tell you that either of those things are even remotely true.
it is meant to be a slow-ish rap, yes.
You also don't smoke heroin or coke.
Guys: Off topic <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>