Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] south regnium
Started by [E] *Chriss

recently in the rollback the new town of south regnium was turned back into trees and dirt i lost all my equipment all my torches and my city has disappeared and been brought back as a common forest i was told it would be fixed but yet afte 11 hours it is stillforest and its spreading to more of my city nearly all of south regnium is gone .i wanna know if theres some way to get it back or if someone can give me my equipment back
chris just wait they will hopefully refund us it might be a while though
Unfortunately it wont be back. You will have to rebuild it, there will probably be a refund of items to make it faster. Such as life in minecraft smp. This stuff rarely happens.
lols i agree with reggie it rarely happens but unfortunately our rare times seem bunched together ehh?
lol yeah i really need that refund and hopefully some extra building equipment cuz all that i used the first time is gone it was used the first time .the roll back didnt do it it was the random regenerating and so now i have none of the stuff i started with or a town all i have is the aftermath of my first city
refunded/locked