Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Nintendo vs Mojang!
Started by [E] SpaceNarwhal

No offense to mojang but I hope namco wins, still in love with ace combat.....
Its most likely going to be, Blizzard, Bethesda, gear box, bungi and valve (Might be a few others)
Drupe wrote:
Mojang, with one 8-bit game with graphics almost as bad as runescape, FROM EUROPE I MIGHT ADD, beat the JAPANESE(!!) company that is MORE than successful.

wowowowoowowowowowowowowo

Sadly i disagree, Western game development is at it's peak right now, Japanese game development is at it's worst, Europe will never compete with ether one.

Mojang hasn't beaten them, they made one successful game, compared to the games Nintendo has developed, Mojang has a very long way to go, Mojang isn't even at a level to compete with smaller development studios, I could name hundreds.

Blizzard

Konami

Square Enix

Naughty Dog

Mojang

Epic Games

Obsidian

Rockstar North

BioWare

DICE

Ubisoft

Bethseda

Valve

Relic

Visceral Studios

Capcom

One of these will win, two i know might not tho, Putting Treyarch up against SQUARE ENIX is bullshit...But I'm pretty sure BioWare will win it.
Wellcame back Gackt

Hoe.

Jk.

I love you.

Not.

Maybe.

Yeah.

~SN
blizzard will win all dumbshits they have 4 epic games, WOW, starcraft, starcraft 2, and diablo, wow has the most people playing any game ever
Was the insult needed?

Blizzard is under ownership of Activision, Blizzard has to go up against some of the biggest Publisher's and Developers in the world.

I hardly doubt there '05 MMORPG is going to win, its had enough praise, Blizzard isn't going to win just because there the world's most-subscribed MMO.
if they get enough votes they will lols
Alienware hosting this competition is nothing, do they even get anything out of it?
I actually hope square enix wins, Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts fan here!
Kingdom Hearts FTW best game EVER