Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal
Started by [E] ComeNgetUsome

IGN: ComeNgetUsome

Reason: Don't know

Server: Don't Know

Banned By who: Dont Know

I still have never been unbanned for my previous Ban appeal 100%. Except for a little bit of time the other night. Now I am back to having no access to anything but Hub and PvP again please help. Here is a link to my other appeal. Here
grr ok ill talk to sawine or yield tonight about it. I have done everything I know to do. Sorry and thank you for your patience.
Ok thank you again Italy.
GRR...Over a Month now since I have been told I have been unbanned and still I am banned from all servers except for PVP and MCBALL . I have been told Twice now by 2 Different Staff since I was told By Italy That they would look into the issue and let me know. But again I get the same thing no response on them checking into the issue and still I am banned from all but those two servers mentioned above. I mean this has become extremely aggravating since I was told I was unbanned yet I have not been. Why tell someone they are unbanned or that you will look into the issue and let them know when neither of these things have been done. This is a joke imop andf since its cpome to this point I ll just leave it at that because I really feel like raging badly over this issue atm. Oh well lets see how far this one gets I doubt it goes any further then the last .
Sorry about this, you should now be unbanned. Please remember not to disobey the rules.

~Locked.