Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Most Played Game?
Started by [E] Stickman

In my Pokemon Emerald it says I have 999 hours.... ive probably played for more than 5000 XD Ive seriously played that game so much. i caught em all!
@1141399 wrote:
i caught em all!

tumblr_mkwi01Zxvm1rrx588o1_500.gif
Minecraft; Bought in mid 2009, I've been playing it at least a few times a day, everyday. I'd say at minimum 6 hours each day. So it would be roughly between 10500 - 12000 Hours of Minecraft alone.

Then I have Left 4 Dead 2; at 634 hours.

Next comes Halo (PC); at 499 hours.

And finally at last place comes Star Wars: Empire at War; at 240 Hours.

These last 2 are counted on X-Fire, which I no longer really use, and have played slightly longer then what it recorded.
Ah... Halo PC... I miss that game, I modded the basic heck out of that game. Flying warthogs through the Pillar of Autumn with a fully-automatic plasma grenade sniper rifle.
In my prime, I learned how to edit and create my own custom targeting reticule for weapons. Helped greatly in aiming.
League of Legends, 2.1K normal games total, average normal game is roughly 35 minutes.

Roughly 73500 minutes in normal games, divided by 60.

Roughly 1225 hours spent in normal games alone.

Turns into a little over 51 days of game time.

I don't even want to think about custom games or ARAM or ranked or Dominion.

The next closest contenders would probably be Minecraft or CoD4 on the 360. I vaguely remember having some ungodly number of hours in that game.

Edit, went through and looked at my stats, other than customs, spent about 5 fulls days in ranked, 1.5 full days in aram, and half a day or so on Dominion.

No idea for custom or bot games and I really don't want to look.
@298922 wrote:
In my prime, I learned how to edit and create my own custom targeting reticule for weapons. Helped greatly in aiming.

I never got that far, I just took tags and swapped them with other things in the halo mod tools program... I was a wanna be 1337 XD
couple thousand hours on league

(no joke)
@189750 wrote:
couple thousand hours on league

(no joke)

IGN?
Minecraft Totally wins the vote

Well not anymore DX

I played pokemon til they came put with ....pokemon black and white... it is stupid (NEVER buy it)