Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Most Played Game?
Started by [E] Stickman

Hey guys I was just wondering, what game have you put the most time into? (Including minecraft)

Here's an example: Skyrim: The Elder Scrolls V, 143 hours.

Have fun.
Minecraft ~1632 Hours and Counting...

That's about two months of straight gameplay..

Of course, I've been playing it for about two and a half years now.
So for me its probably minecraft, i have played this game too much. But since i couldnt find an exact number, i just included my second most played game.

Black Ops 2 With a total of 233 Hours (And MW3 coming in a close second with 227 hours)
In no particular order, since I don't have a number for any of them (and I don't want to, it would just be depressing): Borderlands 1 and 2, Skyrim, World of Tanks, Minecraft and the occasional Madden (I'm terrible at Madden because I'm usually hammered when I play it. I'll have nothing to do with Call of Duty though, it's bland, played out and full of small, angry children with seemingly awful parents.
Minecraft - 2 Years ongoing

Skyrim - 175 hours totalled

Death Spank - 60-70 hours on all the games

Most of my childhood was wasted on pokemon, countless hours for years. I even completed the original 150 pokedex on Pokemon Yellow a few times... take into consideration the original pokemon you couldnt run, had a limit on pokemon in your PC and could only carry 20 items in your bag <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f610.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":|">:|</object>
I almost forgot about Pokemon...those games were awesome until they came out with the new pokemon and turned the whole thing stupid.
Minecraft wins first place i have put almost all of it into minetown <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Second would be my runescape account if you count the hours me and my brother put into botting the thing. been playing sience 2003 botting since 2005 never been caught...

Third would be ikariam i played that for just over a year

Fourth would be call of duty 3. i love this game its my favorite xbox game. i made thousands of kills with my Springfield. My copy is ancient with scratches from 5 years ago in it. its been through 3 red ring of deaths.

-Lance
On average about 3650 hours of Minecraft over the last 2 years (which is about a solid 152 days)

The other game I spend time on is ARMA 2 (including DayZ) which is 104 hours.
I am thinking it would be minecraft since I have been playing for 2+ years... not sure on an exact number.

But League of Legends is quickly catching up <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object> I have been playing off and on now for almost a year and probably have 350+ hours on it..
Luggious wrote:
On average about 3650 hours of Minecraft over the last 2 years (which is about a solid 152 days)

The other game I spend time on is ARMA 2 (including DayZ) which is 104 hours.

Damn, and I thought I was shameless when I hit 1000 on TF2!