Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Most Played Game?
Started by [E] Stickman

I have played The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion since sometime in mid to late 2006 though I would say that Minecraft has taken more hours. I got my account sometime in October or November 2011 so I don't want to know how many hours I have spent playing the game. I used to play Sonic the Hedgehog on my Sega Game Gear daily but I have no idea for how many years I played or the time.
Borderlands 2 10000 hours i play most of the time if not all the time since launch
Well since he revived it <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

Fallout 3. This was my second game after getting a PS3 (First being MW2) and I absolutely loved it. The open world, do whatever you want, gameplay was amazing to me. (Every game I played before that had not been open world). I dont have a specific hour count, but seeing as how I've played it through to the end at least 100 times and have done everything and gone everywhere in the game, I've spent a lot of time playing. I played it constantly the summer I got it, throughout that school year, and the next summer in which my Uncle got me Fallout 3 GOTY for my birthday. lol
World of Warcraft. /played was over 350 days (= time spent online) on just my main character.

RIFT (a while)

Minecraft (since June 2011)

League of Legends (about 2 months)
Definitely Minecraft. Been playing for the last two years and probably have more then 2,000 hours on it.
The game I have played the most is Star Wars Galaxies. The game is not around anymore, but thats the game I have logged the most hours into.
Star Wars Galaxies...? Lol
Minecraft - 2 years and counting!

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - 186 Hours

Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead wasteland mod - 147 hours
life - 15 years
I have you beat - 16 years!