Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Pixel Co.
Started by [E] Aromasin

I hope to start a pixel art company in Minetown. I have done pixel art on various creative servers and have wanted to start this since the wool update. I am in the process of creating examples of my work in SSP, so my example are somewhat limited at the moment. I have added the images because I can't be bothered to put them on a host website :3

(EDIT: By the way, skulls are hard to make with 4 gray scale colours, 6 would be nice at least XP )

-

When it comes to the business side of things I'm not sure where I stand. I do not think I have the income to afford to supply the wool needed at the moment. I could either :

- Ask for the customer to supply wool

- Have some form of 'sponsor' to fund me at the start, and then get a pay at the end when I begin to turn a profit

- Live off donations :3

Some kind of support from a faction could be a boost, but I wouldn't consider joining to be honest.

-

Pay... I honestly don't know what the wage for an artist would be XD

I think I will change pay for size, source and area.
I can if you support and the faction I want maybe something like a pic
i will donate all wools needed to build me a pic of something epic i dont care what just surprise me build it in single player and then tell me how much wool and of what color youll need and ill donate
Oh, and I try to make my own, not copy sprites or anything like that <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Aro, what happened to the structure in Shinaji?
will give you a office in vegas
whoa your the one making those pixal charas thats awesome dude i would totally pay you to make dark link from minish cap <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f632.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":o">:o</object>
If you talking about holywood diecry, that would be me and slayergrief
Do you do 3D work too? I need a volcano island with a skull carved out of the rock. Got some evil to do.
Create a Snowflake in SP and I'll fund it in Minetown if I happen to like it.

~SN