Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] The Pokemon Thread!
Started by Unknown User

Hey, I want to know who other than me and Masta have been playing the newest game in the pokemon franchise. Lucky me the game came out right when my spring break started to lately i've been just partying and play pokemons, but still moderating these forums and logging on at night.

I'm pretty sure the C-gear (thing where we can interact with friends) hasn't been implemented yet but I'm going to post my friend code anyways if you guys want to add me.

My friend code is

5414 9252 7503

You can name it under my first name "Jesse" or "Jdawg" whichever works for you, I'm pretty sure it doesn't matter.

To see your own friend code so you can post it from the main game hit "X" to open up the bottom screen options, then hit "Bag", then underneath "Key Items" it should be called "Pal Pad". Then either use it or register it then use it. Once you do that you go to "Your character's name"'s Friend code. Then it should show you yours. To get the pal pad I believe you have to beat the first gym then do a side quest in the dreamyard.

Anyways, currently in the game I just beat the elite four, and caught 2 of the 3 legendary dog things, and the legendary fire bird thingy. I'm not using names because i don't want to give spoilers. I'm also currently playing Pokemon White so if you want to trade if you have Black I'll be more than happy. I'm currently going for all the Unova pokemon and I'm at around 85 out of the 150 pokemons.

We have pokemon on minecraft now, no need for friendcodes.
Haha yeah I tried that, I got kind of bummed when I found out when you release your monster you can't return it. Or atleast I don't know how to
I'll torrent an emulator, get black and hack a pokemon to give it to you. kk? <3
i got them all
raven how old are you?
PokeSav.

/thread

~SN
I don't cheat nor play with a rom
well since you have them all, are u able to trade me a Tornadus, and a vullaby?
Hah, I use the Serebii.net chat room to find trades <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object> I already found sum1 who traded me his tornadus and currently i'm getting the vullaby. Although I still need Reishram <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>