Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Hub Problem?
Started by [E] Rajeev Rebel

I WAs Recently Unbanned And When i Came Into The Server I Was in This Hub. Im like Cool I Wasent There Before I Was Banned, So i go Into The Mainworld Portal And I Keep Getting Teleported To The Hub Spawn. At First i Thought it Was Because I Needed To Re-Submit My meber Application. The Thing Is I Was A Member When I WAs Banned. So I Tried Other Worlds...Nothing...Fix Plz?
This happened to me yesterday (when I got unbanned). I think its a server error, and I know italy08 said he'd be looking into it.
Thanks Eric_ma
Try using the /server command.

For example, for main:

/server main
Tried That, Ive Seen Others Suggest Even 'Spamming' That Command... Nothing Works! BTW Its been Like A Year Or 2 Since I Was Banned, Is My Balance And My plots And My Homes In Cities Still There? i Suppose Not.
Help Anyone?
Does Anyone KNow When tHis Will Be Fixed
Is Anyone Gonna Fix This?
Hey, I can see why this would be an irritating situation to be in. There are other ways to log into the servers. What IP are you using to log into the server?
Cyto has told me that Yield is looking into this as well. Let's hope the problem is fixed quickly <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>