Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] The Sphere
Started by [E] Cryston

I'd like to join the trade group, I need no startup capital at all, just a place to sell my goods which include but are not limited to:

Arrows

Bones

I already have enough material to build my space in the sphere and due to my "supplier" I will never go negative
I would be interested in opening a series of shops. Under the heading of the Eissaye Commercial Group (ECG) *TRADEMARKED as of now.

Under this parent company are:

Eissaye's Exotic Gems and Jewelry: Specializes in the gathering and sale of Lapis, Diamond, and Gold.

Eissaye Attorney at Law: Specializes in acting as either a plaintiff or defense lawyer in civil cases. Commission per case.

Empire Military Consultation: Specializes in assisting in military architecture and training.

Eissaye's D'yer Maker Shop: Specializes in the production and sale of dyes and wool.

E Real Estate: Organizes the selling and purchasing of land.

The headquarters building for the parent company would be located in Oasis, upon its reconstruction. A secondary main office would be constructed in the Sphere, if allowed. Offices for each branch will be built around the cities of Minetown, with an EMC office already in place in Eastshire.
I would like to reserve an area for J&P International, a company co-owned by jthm02 and I.

Operating under this name are several branches:

J&P Real Estate: Specializes in the selling of property in Valor and may expand to work for other factions.

J&P Trading: Specializes in the sales of goods such as smoothstone, logs, and glass. This is where most of our profit is made.

J&P Financial: Operates banks throughout Valor, and also offers financial advice and counseling.

J&P Construction & Engineering: Specializes in the construction of buildings and other projects for clients, and also offers land clearance and lighting services.

J&P Electronics: Specializes in advanced redstone circuitry, such as memory doors, large multi-button combo locks, etc.

Our current headquarters is the J&P Building in Eastshire, but will be moved to the J&P Sapphire mega-offices once completed. We plan to provide our services to many factions, and hope to become a major multi-national company.
Please focus on a single one of your branches to run from the sphere. if you want to try for more, that should be contemplated after you have provided a first successful branch. Hopefully the sphere will become a meeting place of many different companies allowing them to be run on a true server scale.

For both Eissaye and J&P, please provide an in detail working of one of your branches so i may decide on its strengths, weaknesses, and decide if it is fitting for the sphere.

I hope the sphere may lead to a large growth in the future. Remember here i am an investor, tell me what makes your company worth investing in.
ill do the pixel art if it's not already taken <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object> i dont have any dye though, i do have some cloth!
I'd like to reserve a cafe area, either top level, bottom, or middle.

What are the prices?

~SN
i may aswell rebuild WR hq around the site
And griff, you forgot the
tag at the beginning of your sig P:

~SN
Griff i;m taking over operations in that area but you can do some with WR just not too much.

Space i'm looking to hire someone to help me manage my real estate for me Eissaye and J&P get first crack if they want as they have started applications.

Gamma, Write up a simple business plan for your pixel art if you want to become a sphere branch OR i can hire you to do the work of pixel art but i can't afford to supply too much in the way of dyes with everything else going on.
I will buy a lot Cryston, I hope all the glass I gave you helped <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>