Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] The Sphere
Started by [E] Cryston

Today (along with us getting a new epic server) the Sphere was completed. People may now request and get lots in the sphere of various sizes. The heights are not great but you may have custom pixel art floors like those that jays has put in. I will hire people to put in pixel art at high pay (you may ask for a position doing so).

Those who want to be extravagant can commission a smaller sphere for personal use. These will get done on a first come first serve basis.

Along with the sphere i'd like to set up a trading group. This is a large for profit group to continue making epicness as seen here. People may enroll in the trading group as individuals or groups. If an applicant can provide a profitable running strategy they will receive a small starting fund and will either be kept or lost depending on application of the business, which should be able to return the capital and then another 50%. This means that if you want to run a business starting with 32 diamonds you must show that you made 48 diamond and pay back the original amount to the sphere. another way to become a member is to provide a strong service such as carpet200 has with redstone. Those who have such a strong service roll will run within the sphere and will provided a weekly fund to work for their work for the sphere.

This is NOT A FACTION. this is a neutral 3rd party group that works independently of faction lines. If faction related problems occur, Those fighting will be dealt with.

Leader: Cryston

Members (spheroids):

(if he accepts) Carpet200 for Redstone Building

the warp for the sphere is /warp sphere and for now i am the only one who will approve requests for land in the sphere.

I may change this as necessary.
Congrats on finally finishing!

~SN
congrats cryston
Congrats mate
Man, i wish i was there. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>
All the grief alerts you would get from tearing it down =D

~SN
anyone interested in the trade group that goes with it or everyone is just going to congratulate my mostly 1 man project.
Congrats! How can we go see it?
I helped with at least 17% of it! *sad face*
well i dont have any valuable skill at all but if you find a spot for me i will help

all i ask is for your help every so often at my place im wroking on im making it like MFcore but alot smaller the warp is destroy