Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] dpwheaton, stolen mob soawners and Oceantown.
Started by Unknown User

I came onto the server again, I had a few weeks off from Minecraft since I have had work to do for GCSE. When I came back I noticed there were signs left around, saying contact dpwheaton, or I think that's the name.

After that I went to my PvM (Mob v Player arena that is in construction) and I checked, as I wint down I noticed mulitiple missing blocks and mob spawners stolen from my chests, which I did lock and checked twice. And where also locked behind multiple layers of locked doors.

There where ALOT of spawners, rasing from Zombie to spider.

I also noticed that Oceantown in general was missing multiple blocks. Aswell as large towers.

Ever since Bennet left Oceantown, I took the responsibility of running it. I'm disgraced that dpwheaton was given power over it without my knowledge or permission.

I may add there maybe a lot more stolen items, and I will add them when I find them out.

I am very concerend, as Oceantoen took a lot of effort to develop and the mob spawners where VERY valuable to me.

PS: The title is meant to say spawners... Not soawners :/

If you think you have been greifed, make a Petition at the location by typing: /pe new Hi, I think I have been greifed here. Thanks!
Thats what I don't understand. The whole area of Oceantown is protected, and so are all the chests. The only people who have acces to the landscape are the Owners me an Bennett, we are btoh the official Owners of Oceantown, and I doubt Bennett would ruin what he created in the first place.
The staff have a plugin that can tell who broke blocks, make a petition and they will take care of it.
yes, please make a petition ingame at locations you know were greifed and we can look into it to figure out all the details..
Ok, I will do that whan Minecraft stops being an a**.
Just taking a stab at this, but if all your spawners are missing and your property is protected - I suggest contacting the other folks who have permissions. Recently, we had an Egg Buy Back meaning that your co-owners may have sold all the spawners / eggs off.