Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Need opinion's ASAP
Started by Unknown User

Otherwise nice, but the shoulder pit shading bugs me a bit... Not a huge issue though, epic still.

EDIT: Love how everyone just looked at boobs.. wait, who doesnt?
Really nice! I might have to get this blender program. But Im currently learning After Effects.

On a side note... her boobs are too small.....
I personally don't care for the glittery bits. Other than that, I see nothing wrong with it. Oh, and the boobs are too small. Not sure if anyone mentioned that yet.
Well... We have some pigs here just saying boobs to small... Do you know how sick that makes me feel? You wont but it does make me feel sick. Thankyou for peoples support but when people say boobs to small it annoys me a lot!
You people have problems, the boobs are fine and Eragon, you have skill, you should make a living doing this
I thought it was a fairly obvious and harmless joke, to be honest. And I still do.
Leave her fluffy bunnies alone >.<
Lol there are some sick people on here.

Also, you don't need the apostrophe after opinion. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Locking thread, OP deleted his post so nothing more needs to be discussed on this topic.