Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Hub
Started by [E] Midnight_Rida

Okay, here is my problem. I am in the Hub and when I go to type /server main I just get teleported back to Hub spawn.

Does anyone have the answer to this problem?
Have you tried floating down to the main world portal instead. could be something wrong at that time linking the two but try again, let me know if it works or not. works fine for me.
I had the problem when I was on "MT.GG"

So I switched to "M.MT.GG" and from that hub it took me to /server main like a charm <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Yeah Whatitdo, I did, but didn't work out as I wanted to. I'll try Dzous method.
Nope, non work... :/
Have you tried to connect to any other server with the /server command? If not, try, if you can get to other servers, try to get to main from that server.
I have this just keep doing the command. Should work. Relog if needed, or try ressetting your router. The "spam" of command generally works for me
You were banned for using levers without permission and stealing cacti from arcose, I'll have to ask that you make a ban appeal~

/locked