Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Proxy banned
Started by [E] a3modz2

Username:a3modz2

When you were banned : (Date.) 3/2/2013

Person who banned you: Jared5595

Reason you were banned: Stealing and arguing with Staff.

I don't remember stealing 22 iron blocks but I would get him that back by buying them or from my farm. I'm sorry about stealing I really love this server so much I wish to come back

Server: (Wildlands, PVP, Main, Tekkit, Creative) MAIN

Ps. Ik im sorry I stole and I wont ever do it again I love server and i'm sorry I argued with staff. I'm sorry please consider my appeal. Thanks.
I will be handling your appeal.

Would you care to explain why you stole things in the first place that were not yours? Its very clearly printed in the rules that if it is not yours you should not touch it.
Ik I understand not to steal I don't remember stealing but ik its very wrong jc told me to get him 15 blocks of iron to give to him from his farm in legacy and then later I took 22 to use but I asked for perm if I can use his farm. I'm very sorry for doing it and I will never do it again I will just build my own farm. Thanks ~A3modz2

P.s I know I stoled and i'm really sorry for it and I will never do it again I really love this server and like to come back.
id like add something if i may, since it is relevant, at the farm in legacy there are chests in which jc has been storing iron, and the chests were not to be taken from, i did ask jc, but the farm itself was open to the town. and thats what jc was talking about.

if i wasnt allowed to add this im sorry, i feel this is relevant

~jimbo
Jimbo please don't post on this appeal u know better.
Hello anyone there ive been waiting here for a while.?
Bump
please be patient. I am also waiting on information from other sources to finish this appeal.
After reviewing all the information, I have decided to lift your ban. You will serve 1 hour of jail time for stealing. Please do not do it again as next time, it will not be handled so lightly.

/locked