Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Lazer Tag Project
Started by [E] Gman20

Currently im working on an indoor lazer tag style game for us to play. Here's how it will work

2 teams of 2-4 players will enter the building where their will be set obstacles and platforms to move about. you'll only be armed with a bow and a few stacks of arrows. The room will be spacious and team tactics will be needed to win. Use the surrounding obstacles to temporarily protect your self until your prepared to make your attack!

Armor is optional

Their will be an entrance fee something to the effect of this:

6g = Team of 2

12g = Team of 4

which equals out to 3g per player.

Plus both teams will pay 2 gold to me for providing the grounds, bows, arrows..etc ....

The objective will be simple kill the other team.

Just as in lazer tag their will be designated chest built into the wall filled with arrows in case you run out. Their will be no safe zones once the game commences.

Winning team takes home all the cash.

Similar to war set up but just for giggles

it'll be a fun way to get more activites going in minetown also a nice way to keep the server fresh with plenty of choices and ways to make money.

It will be open on a regular bases at set times. If it gets going well i'll implement a tournament for a large prize.

I'll post more as the construction nears completion. i'd love to hear feed back and any good ideas.

UPDATE: I plan to be finished with construction some time next week.

matches will be held every Mon, Wed, Fri at 5:00 pm EST. Each match will be held at night (in game) inside the lazer tag complex. First you will sign up at the registration building then you will take an elevator to the Lazer tag complex where you'll take another elevator that will take the opposing sides to their base both gates will open simultaneously. once that happens the match has begun.

I'll need some help with the redstone wiring if anyone is good with that that would be great!

ps. it's being constructed at /warp megacity

sounds great if i can get sawines approval i might use the finished craftbook to make you some nice features like arrow dispensing spots

Also i might look into modding it if i can tell when people are hit by an arrow and who shot that arrow. this would allow scores, people to be frozen instead of killed and having to warp back and would be useful for the war system too
Gman you got to it before me,Its something ive been wanting to do for awhile, I might still go ahead with my plan to open A "PaintBall" Field with some buildings and that kind of stuff.

If ya need help just ask.
66152400.png
Cryston wrote:
sounds great if i can get sawines approval i might use the finished craftbook to make you some nice features like arrow dispensing spots

Also i might look into modding it if i can tell when people are hit by an arrow and who shot that arrow. this would allow scores, people to be frozen instead of killed and having to warp back and would be useful for the war system too

That sounds awesome cryston let me know if u get any of those things going
hmm, my comment from last night didn't show up. Anyway, i just suggested a map like Hang Em' High from Halo that is symmetric for the different teams (or a modified Hang Em' High)
should be finished with the exteriors of the Lazer tag complex and registration building( i've done some interior work as well) by tomorrow (sunday) at most.

Then the fun part (sarcasm) <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f615.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":confused:">:confused:</object> starts. i have basic idea of how i want it to work but im going to need help from somone that's really good with redstone wiring. If your interested in helping ( you wont get paid) let me know my ingame name is IamM3.

P.s I plan to be completely done by end of next week at most (13th)

If your interested in playing start getting teams of 2-4 together. This wil keep me motivated to finish as planned. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
M3 i wanna help! i didnt know you where M3 btw ><object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object> i was wondering why i never saw a gman XD

will you supply redstone?
Yeah gamma you can help me , are you any good with redstone circuitry? I need to make 2 remote controlled gates.
Lazer tag complex construciton is coming along really we,ll . just had Doratheexplorer6 do the electrical work, he's a pro! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

first two pics are outside of registration building and the complex itself the 3rd is what i have so far of the layout their a red and blue base the lever on the left of screen opens the gates from which the two teams will come from. It's gunna be sick!!!

UPDATE: these photos are old tons of stuff have been added

9k17qp.jpg

21978kj.jpg

3307o6a.jpg