Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Me and my girlfriend and other problems
Started by [E] a3modz2

Hi guys so I just wanted to share I wont be talking much on main because my girlfriend cheated on me to go out with someone else and I'm really sad about that so please don't talk to me for a while i'm going through a rough time out of no where. Like my brother died in December and I lost my girlfriend so yea. Please don't talk to me for a while. Thanks ~A3modz2 :sad:
lik if u criyed
i crey everytim
Is this making fun of me tprezzle and coffey because kutha says it is...........
If it is, I say stop to everyone who is making fun of you. If they're being sympathetic, then they're welcome to say so.

EDIT: Danny is also right.
This really isn't the place for personal problems....
Oops sorry. I was just letting people to know can you move to the right spot then danny sorry.
It's not that it's in the wrong section, it's that it's a personal problem.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not belittling it, we're all here for you and here to support you, just be cautious as to what you put in public forums as some may see it as an opportunity to troll.
Oh ok didn't know its an opportunity to troll
The best thing would be to keep it to yourself and leave global chat. This just gives people who normally wouldn't talk to you reason to bug you.