Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] The Time to Say Good-Bye, Has Come.
Started by [E] Dylan

Thank you Dylan, for the mention and for wishing of luck.

I personally wish you luck as well in your life, your travels and work, and I am quite glad to have known you and called you as a friend on this server.

Take care, and enjoy life! Don't take no for an answer either! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
It's always sad to see a fellow minetowner go bai bai.

Even though I never got to know you bai hope you have a good life.

:sad: :sad: :sad:
DylanBryanRoss wrote:
Dear fellow Minetowners,

I have recently entered grade 10/11 (Yes I am taking both at the same time). Lately, I have not had time for Minetown, and when I did have time there was not much left for me to do on the server. My schedule is very packed as I have school, work, volunteering, etc. I have decided that this will be my last week in Minetown, and I wish you all the best of luck in life. (Some of you need it, COUGH HunterKiller47, and who knows, maybe Fat_Jones is reading this too).

Anyway, to make sure my legacy continues I will be giving out free items/money.

For the items, there will be a random drop party in spawn which should clean out my vault. As for the money, you can post your name below and a small blurb about how you know me. The first 100 people, will receive 2000 MTC.

Ta ta for now,

Dylan

Please come back Dylan we will miss you I don't need any money we need you back. please come back. and have a wonderful life :sad: :sad:
My steam name is Crunchydman
Best of luck whereever you might go! I look forward to see you in a year or so if you decide to make a comeback <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>