Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] I have been banned for 2 months now, please check this re appeal out.
Started by [E] mindreader007

Username: mindreader007

When you were banned : (Date.) - About December-ish

Person who banned you: DannyBoyg1

Reason you were banned: X-Raying

Server: PvP

=============
I will take a look into your situation, please be patient.
Okay, I've taken a look into this and would like to know a few things from you.

In your first post on your ban appeal, you stated that angryfish was your friend. In another post, you stated angryfish was your alt account. Care to explain this? Lying to staff gets you nowhere.

Secondly, I would like you to tell me what you have learned from this time away from the server. While in your appeal you owned up to x-raying, you continued to justify your actions rather than show remorse for them. I would like you to tell me why what you did was wrong and how I will know that you will not do this again in the future.

If I feel that you provide a sufficient response, I will consider unbanning you.
1. Angryfish42 was my alt account, I was just not wanting to get banned, again I am sorry for lying to that, its just I was really angry at the time.

2. I have learned at the time, that I was away, that lying and x-raying will get me nowhere. X-Raying is wrong because it is cheating and I will not x ray again because I dont want to be permanently banned from the MineTown Community.
mindreader007 wrote:
1. Angryfish42 was my alt account, I was just not wanting to get banned, again I am sorry for lying to that, its just I was really angry at the time.

2. I have learned at the time, that I was away, that lying and x-raying will get me nowhere. X-Raying is wrong because it is cheating and I will not x ray again because I dont want to be permanently banned from the MineTown Community.

It seems to me that you really haven't learned anything. "It's just I was really angry at the time" is no excuse for lying to staff, or cheating in the first place. Your reasons stating for not doing it again come off as you do not really see WHY cheating is bad, you just don't want to be banned again. I do not have the confidence that you won't be a repeat offender. Also, you seem very demanding, as if you have a right to be on our servers when in fact it is a privilege, one that you abused rather harshly.

Sorry, I'm not sold. Maybe when you see that we have our rules in place for a reason, and cheating and lying is just flat-out wrong, you MIGHT be able to come back. For now, your appeal is denied. You can try again in a month or so.

/locked.