Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] The Wall of Treats
Started by [E] VorTechs

MattGehringツ wrote:
Friendly's+Oreo+Ice+Cream+Cake.jpg

I'm also always down for some simple snacks.

Kit-Kat-Split.jpg

Omg.., the Oreo cake... It's as if each of our two favourite deserts combined.... It's.. Heaven in cake form.
Idellechi wrote:
MattGehringツ wrote:
Friendly's+Oreo+Ice+Cream+Cake.jpg

I'm also always down for some simple snacks.

Kit-Kat-Split.jpg

Omg.., the Oreo cake... It's as if each of our two favourite deserts combined.... It's.. Heaven in cake form.

lol
They look yummeh.
VorTechs wrote:
They look yummeh.

Vortechs you to look like a yummy pop tart to eat.
lolz
but seriously if you love strawberries....
tumblr_lkj0n903h81qcr3yio1_500.jpg

The most expensive dessert is The Frrrozen Haute Chocolate ice cream sundae costing $25,000 (£12,000), which was added to the menu of the Serendipity 3 restaurant, New York, USA on 7 November 2007.

The dessert uses a fine blend of 28 cocoas, including 14 of the world's most expensive. The sundae was made in partnership with luxury jeweller Euphoria New York.

The dessert is decorated with 5 g (0.17 oz) of edible 23-karat gold and is served in a goblet lined with edible gold. The base of the goblet is an 18-karat gold bracelet with 1 carat of white diamonds. The dessert is eaten with a gold spoon, itself decorated with white and chocolate-colored diamonds, which can also be taken home.
Madster wrote:
tumblr_lkj0n903h81qcr3yio1_500.jpg

The most expensive dessert is The Frrrozen Haute Chocolate ice cream sundae costing $25,000 (£12,000), which was added to the menu of the Serendipity 3 restaurant, New York, USA on 7 November 2007.

The dessert uses a fine blend of 28 cocoas, including 14 of the world's most expensive. The sundae was made in partnership with luxury jeweller Euphoria New York.

The dessert is decorated with 5 g (0.17 oz) of edible 23-karat gold and is served in a goblet lined with edible gold. The base of the goblet is an 18-karat gold bracelet with 1 carat of white diamonds. The dessert is eaten with a gold spoon, itself decorated with white and chocolate-colored diamonds, which can also be taken home.

A regular person would savor the flavor... me? *OM NOM NOM NOM NOM OM NOM* :3
8937459_600x338.jpg
a3modz2 wrote:
Vortechs you to look like a yummy pop tart to eat.

...oh god no, I should have thought about that...

...maybe I should edit my Hungry Nyan build...

...I WOULD WIN! YES! YES! YES! THANK YOU A3!!!