Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Shopping center project
Started by [E] Raventeeth

Teamwar is on the project !! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
FINALLY did that whole plane, thanks for all the help from basically noone

Had to buy and gather ALOT of dirt

I've been doing it for 5 hours straight

And now...Relaxxxxx

I paid like 10 iron for more dirt also

plz reemburse ;D

Also I think we should use noteblocks in the entrance so it plays a tune when you walk in ftw
I will refund the stuff you need you did a great job about that from the entrance I have to think
I might whip up some minedrafts in a bit if you like?

I can be pretty creative <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object>

Problem with minedraft is the 2D mindfucks me
Serious bro? your taking jpk's idea.
Build it in Creative.

Or use INV Edit in Single Player.

~SN
Defeats the point

It's already being made.

Just because jpk has a shopping mall doesn't mean we can't have our own trade district type area

Vegas > espero
Now look this is huge this for the last time no mall can't you guys not read it is a shopping center dont you know what that is in America or Canada and yes make some mine drafts
Well, we did actuly have plans for a trade district but, i was more hopeing of a shopping center with both the center and small parks as decoration and maybe some lots outside of it to so it becomes more of a district.

And by the way, im going to start clearing out lots in the industrial district for people to set up theyre New Vegas factories.
Jaysfan wrote:
Serious bro? your taking jpk's idea.

Raven didn't even know jpk was making a mall, stop hating on Vegas.