Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] [OfficialEpicEvent] AirShip-Showdown Build Event
Started by [E] sydneya11

Why don't we have first place also get posted in main for people to try harder to win?
a3modz2 wrote:
Why don't we have first place also get posted in main for people to try harder to win?

While the idea is nice, we would need to limit down blocks that can be used, example, lots of airships entered currently contain lots of diamond blocks.
After the winner of first place is chosen then they post it on main2 then they make the winner change the diamond blocks after they posted it on main2.
then it isnt the same ship they built...<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object> this contest was designed specifically for the intent of supporting main2. we are offering an option to be able to get it to main as well if you want it there.
standard WE fee + fee if high value items are used in large quantities.
21 contestants and counting!!!!
Well yea but I want mine posted In main can I maybe after the event change the diamond blocks into a different color and pat MTC for WE please?
Zionia wrote:
we are offering an option to be able to get it to main as well if you want it there.

standard WE fee + fee if high value items are used in large quantities.
Well can you judge my plot And let me know how much I would have to pay?
yea when we do judging we can give a quote and afterwards allow you to reedit if you want to