Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Small Hunger Games On Main
Started by [E] gh515

I'm 99.999999990901999999999999999999999999999451% sure you can
I am 99% sure someone Built a Hunger Games Arena in Event World. The warps where like T1,T2, etc. I Cant Check if warps still work due some pc issues.
Nick663 wrote:
I am 99% sure someone Built a Hunger Games Arena in Event World. The warps where like T1,T2, etc. I Cant Check if warps still work due some pc issues.

I remember going to this...

Not sure if it was when the Event World was linked to Main....I can remember doing /warp HGDome I think, straight from Main <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
I would love to do the Event. /spawn /home and warp commands will need to be turned off in the region though. Other than that your biggest hurdle will be building a cage so everyone starts at the same time and some awesome scenery/obstacles. Also some hidden chest with cool loot.
Nick663 wrote:

I remember that~