Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] A HATTRICK OF BAD THINGS
Started by [E] BloodMonkey

earlier today i came home to find several people wandering around my home. mikeskewl was exploring when he discovered loads of slimes in my lower levels, so he decided to invite loads of people. naturally when i saw the people i checked my chest... i was missing 1 diamond alot of gold and alot of FRESH CUT wood.

if there's anything i don't like is people skulking around my house. and if there's more i don't like is coming home to find my stuff blagged. and if there's EVEN more i dont like is logging inn to find my last two or three hours of work GONE.

RAGE

fortunatly mike could repay the gold, but he obviously couldn't repay the wood.if anyone could do me the favour of repaying me 2 stacks of raw wood it would be much appreciated. if you have trouble believing that i could have 2 stacks of raw wood you haven't seen my temple.

p.s. - i dont blame mike for what happened, he had no idea it was mine. unfortunately the rollback had got rid of my 'DO NOT ENTER' signs as well as the sign at the front which stated it was my property. damn rollbacks -.-

fortunately mike could repay the gold, but he obviously couldn't repay the wood.

was it in your mine??
yes. was it you.
I didnt steal. but i was there
BloodMonkey wrote:
earlier today i came home to find several people wandering around my home. mikeskewl was exploring when he discovered loads of slimes in my lower levels, so he decided to invite loads of people. naturally when i saw the people i checked my chest... i was missing 1 diamond alot of gold and alot of FRESH CUT wood.

if there's anything i don't like is people skulking around my house. and if there's more i don't like is coming home to find my stuff blagged. and if there's EVEN more i dont like is logging inn to find my last two or three hours of work GONE.

RAGE

fortunatly mike could repay the gold, but he obviously couldn't repay the wood.if anyone could do me the favour of repaying me 2 stacks of raw wood it would be much appreciated. if you have trouble believing that i could have 2 stacks of raw wood you haven't seen my temple.

p.s. - i dont blame mike for what happened, he had no idea it was mine. unfortunately the rollback had got rid of my 'DO NOT ENTER' signs as well as the sign at the front which stated it was my property. damn rollbacks -.-

fortunately mike could repay the gold, but he obviously couldn't repay the wood.

Ask someone for an iron axe, then ask if anyone is near a forest you can farm. gg

offtopic : I wont be on as much anymore <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>
Whoaaa umad?
If I were him I would be mad.

Off-topic: Don't you love it when you wake up so late you don't even have to go to school?
I think i can spare u a few logs and a diamond, message me in game tommorow

(Off-Topic) drupe why wont u be on D:
im sorry blood if i knew i wouldnt have advertised it also i can lend you an iron axe i am just very busy with alot of large scale projects going on right now so i cant waste time finding wood srry
just for a week or two, ton of school as of now

On topic :You really should just let the wood go, the forum post you made is enough time to farm a bunch of wood, if you can find the right forest.