Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal, FTB, Gotmilk
Started by [E] Bobby [2]

=============

Username: gotmilk54445

When you were banned : (Date.) Either this morning... 1/28/13 or the night prior to it.

Person who banned you: I guess it must have been Italy.

Reason you were banned: Stealing, harrassing, and bad language.

Well, I will first address my bad language. I am sorry for that, I will try to moderate it. It is just an awful habit of mine and I its just when I get angry I lose it and swear, sorry.

Harassing, one of them was just a joke that went to far with deeque, she asked me to stop a few times and I didnt the first time, but... she knows she always will love me <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";-)">;-)</object> As for the second time, well it was before the other time. A player came to my home, and I asked him to leave a few times, he did not so I dropped him with a portal to half a heart, he then left. But he came back and killed me a little while later, so, being stupid, instead of reporting him I went ahead and took revenge and killed him.

As for stealing, it was actually not intended, but still non the less my fault. I was learning a new mod called thaumcraft, and I asked arvaloth a good deal about it. He told me to right click a book shelf with a wand and it will explain a lot. So, having permission from kosa and dillon to use stuff in there house (like machines and enchantment table) I went into there house down to there enchantment table, and I right clicked it with a wand (Not knowing it would do this) It broke the whole book shelf and turned it into a book. I thought it would just do something like open an interface on the book. So, wanting to not make a big deal about it, just put 2 diamonds in there diamond barrel and told myself I would explain it to them when one of each other were on at the same time. Instead I probably should have just told a staff member, sorry for that too.

Well, I admit it, I screwed up quite a bit. But I really do love the ftb server, and I love the Minetown community, I do not wish to be blocked from any of it. I am sorry to all those people I may have affected, meaning to or not. My bad....

Lots of love

Gotmilk

Server: (Wildlands, PVP, Main, Tekkit, Creative) FTB

=============
I would be willing to forgive if I get my portal guns and gravity gun back. Truly I don't like to hold grudges. (I am one of the affected dont ban me XD)
Gotmilk,

I was very disappointed that this had to go this far. I expected you to be the example of how members should act on the server and instead I got numerous reports and issues. Please understand that this wasn't personal in any way. I hold everyone to the same standards regardless of rank.

It wasn't one incident that earned the ban but instead it was the overall picture. Your actions and attitude have rubbed off on other members and truly created a problem on the server. These are issues that can break a new server like FTB. If there is an issue please report it take the high road as we all know you can.

I know you enjoy the FTB server and this is the first major issue we have had. I will be unbanning you but just like I tell everyone else that future incidents could result in more serious punishments.
Thanks Italy, that really means a lot. I wont let you down
Locked cause I am a noob that forgets to lock things......