Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] creeperslayer522 banned
Started by [E] hectickyle

Username:creeperslayer522

When you were banned :27/1/2013

Person who banned you:i do not know i

Reason you were banned:duplicating items , admiting to it.

Server: Wildlands

hi today recently i (creeperslayer522) got banned for admiting to dupilication , megazapboy said to my "have you ever duplicated" i said "yes" not meaning on the server but on survivol on single player i would ver nuch apreciate it if you would let me back on the server as i have not duplicated on your server ,only on singleplayer .so i do not see any reason why you should ban me

Hello creeperslayer522,

You said that MegaZapboy asked you if you do, and you said yes (which you did)

clYgOez.jpg

However, you preceded to give him in-depth details on how to dupe. You include the wording "log off and log on", which tells me that you were obviously doing it here and not singleplayer.

55BDD5G.jpg

How could you explain that you were doing this in singleplayer if you said that?
i did not logoff and back on your server,i was telling how i had done it on survivol,i have never duped on your server., i promise. i duped on singlepalyer about 1 year ago on 1.3 so it does not work on 1.4 (i dont think) and i do not know any other dupes so how can i dupe ?
Dear creeperslayer522,

Yes you shouldn't have got banned i know you,you wouldn't dupe

1.You had all the stuff you needed

2.You wouldn't even THINK of doing that

3.You always helped me, shockwave1026,roseflower and many,many more people so why ban you?

I REALLY HOPE THE SERVER READS THIS

If you want to ban people ban ME not creeper

IM REALLY DISSAPOINTED AT THIS SERVER,

sincerly

Rexies2
Hang on a minute you can only dupe with 2 people and a furnace not 1

P.S.Xcoaster, how did u get that pic anyway?
Hi Xcoaster,

Playing without Creeperslayer522 is not right i never get great structures right or dont have any stuff left (THAT I NOW CANT BORROW!) Right ok lets get to the point,creeper she was,well a lot of the time she was talking to somebody else then somebody said something bad and she said yes to somthing else but maybe you thought it was to something bad! i do it sometimes

P.S you are going to be getting a few letters from me until she is unbanned, i'm sorry to bother you,

sincerely Rexies2
Rexie stay out if others ban appeals. You are not realavent to the ban and what you say is complete I documented the entire convo and we were the only ones talking. Again stay out if others ban appeals.