Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] FTB Suggestions Thread
Started by [E] Sayomie

can you turn pvp off or make it optional?
how is anyone playing on the server? doesnt the modpack update automatically? Could anyone tell me how to go back to the version the server is on if it is possible?
you can press no when it asks to update
thats what i thought... man i was so excited to play on this server...i found the ip because someone randomly said it in a post, and now i cant even play until they get around to updating the server to the new version...
you guys should make it to where we can use feathers like in the main world to see how big our land is casue i thought my land expaned to 50 blocks but i still got griefed anyway
server is down. and has been for most of the day. i get a 'can't reach server' message in the multiplayer menu and an 'end of stream' when i try to log in.

before the crash there was some wierd stuff going on. like if i wanted to use a function that needed me to right click, say eat some food or fire a mining laser, it wouldn't do anything if i was highlighting or lookin at a block near me...
I strongly feel we need Clear lag and i request we give it a try. its implemented on the pvp server and works great.
Is that mod compatible with FTB though? I know there's something about running Forge versus Bukkit that limits what mods can be used...
may be right it works for sure on mindcrack i have it myself.