Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Megacity Building Permit Form
Started by [E] Gman20

1. In Game Name : spacenarwhal

2. Basic design of what you want to build or a pic of previous work - Sketch or Minedraft.net pls - No pictures at the moment, but a model of the Empire State Building.

3. Purpose the Structure will be used for - (Remeber it's the Corporate district) - For Living space, storage areas, and just for viewing pleasure.

~SN
SpaceNarwhal wrote:
1. In Game Name : spacenarwhal

2. Basic design of what you want to build or a pic of previous work - Sketch or Minedraft.net pls - No pictures at the moment, but a model of the Empire State Building.

3. Purpose the Structure will be used for - (Remeber it's the Corporate district) - For Living space, storage areas, and just for viewing pleasure.

~SN

How tall will it be?
I'll help you with that project space,

Its obviously gonna be a beyotch to build.
Gman20GammaGames1. GammaGames

2. I can't use Minedraft.net, i need firefox. Ill do that later. It will be (hopefully) original

3. My electrician shop, i deal with building with redstone and tarps that use craftbook

EDIT: i forgot, it will be built out of mainly halfsteps with smooth. I have over 30 stakcs cobble o.e

EDIT again: can i have one near the water? i want one where the basement will be outlooking the ocean :PCan you post a pic of something you've built already then?

just go to warp colisum and go right to the big halfstep house. ill let you in for a tour if youd like

EDIT: k imma go download firefox now

I didnt see it could be for viewing pleasure/living too, the top half probably will be for viewing/living (and the basement) the bottom will be for business
ok, im jsut getting the hang of minedraft, heres the link for the bottom story (maybe not the final, I may go ocd during production)

http://minedraft.net/?id=4d609ad137f79253ae000001

XD i didnt see that viewing pleasure and stuff was part of space's post, i thought i was on first page XD but can i have it as that? God firefox is so fast! /me amazed and speedy

gman where is my mall going to be built i think it could house alot of shops like gammagames redstone shop or pauls cake shop-he has one in vegas- and any other random amount of shops
How tall?

I'm thinking, 50~75~100?

So I'll be digging down a little.

~SN
Mikeliskewl wrote:
gman where is my mall going to be built i think it could house alot of shops like gammagames redstone shop or pauls cake shop-he has one in vegas- and any other random amount of shops
Ask Jpkoushel I believe he had a location in mind
I will build there but i always plan it in my head how to built i never make sketch but i want to have a lot
if im in the mall and dont get my own lot i call a front shop area, first one you see when you go in XD