Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Faction Vegas week 7
Started by [E] Raventeeth

sam we have nothing to hide so dont be pefadic and try to spy we dont talk about bases our faction is for fun and than are you guys saying we take this serious
Raven, he said he wanted to join Frost.

What is going on with the rumors of you attacking Frost? You had made a promise to Espero that you would remain neutral if we were involved in a war. According to the Espero-Frost Empire Treaty,
Espero-Frost Empire Treaty wrote:
Article III § 4. During wartime, Espero and the Frost Empire will work together as much as resources will allow to ensure the safety and success of the other faction. In case of an invasion on any property of either faction, both factions are expected to be willing and joyous to fight for their faction and for their brothers.

Please do not get involved in this fight, in the hopes of maintaining a friendship between our factions.

Thank you, and may we live long in peace.

jpkoushel

Governor of Espero
K i want to make some things clear

Jpk not everthing on the forums here is true because there are things going on in mumble.

We have nothing to hide.

The only thing what we do is support Hk faction because it is unfair compared to a big one he was attacked by frost and helgan is our allies to.
Current roster. Please. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f621.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":furious:">:furious:</object>
I will make a nice overvieuw over vegas in a moment about the faction information
can i join
Accepted
Bump for new members
I Would like to join Vegas
You're in.

You can start a new project or help finish projects in Vegas.

/warp Vegas