Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Faction Vegas week 7
Started by [E] Raventeeth

I WANA JOIN VAGUZ pl0x

IGN JALALFz
i say welcome in the faction
D: Jallaf
now i have donated and im whitelisted <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":-)">:-)</object> so now i can soon start
k welcom to minetown and the faction i will give you a 25x25 lot so you can make a skyscraper
Hello guys it is now one week already again so here i will make a update again a lot of people joined last week

Leader

Raventeeth

General

Goldengm

Members

Marunde, evanlong, exeriti J_coopa, weezel18, Wackjob278 Uber_squishy peman xenopic goggyiscool, TEFAlpha9 , cccfudge10, Natedog, 8R3ND4N, Britney_Dudeson, Des1122334455, 8x8johan, jallaf, dottyice, devilboy06 and teamwar

I kicked oscar i dont want banned people in the faction

I hope i have all you guys if you arent on the list reply here so i can add you

Allies

Espero and Valor

Now the news in the faction

We are became allies with espero we were already allies but we had some times bitch fights in the chat or on mumble we put this down and we will live now peacefull further.

Reggief made a very nice cinema in the mall with a good light sytem. I say tank you for doing this because its realy epic see here the pics from the entrance.

Upcoming

I start yesterday the bank from vegas it will be possible to buy vaults.

I am going to expand the mall with center spot and make the super mall were you can see all the stadard prices.

We are going to stat a WTC were everbody can post stuff to trade. Like grand exchange in runescape( i dont play rs biggest fail in the world that game).

That was the stuff i wanted to say for this week one thing

We have a action it is possible to get free lots in vegas see the pic under the construction area we are going to make a lot of skyscrapers the WTC comes here to.

If you want something ask me or post here something down
I looked at the cinema, looks awesome.

~SN
For all the Vegas members.

Put this in your sig if you want to:

http://s1187.photobucket.com/albums/z388/goldengm/
hey dont forget vegas hq ive been working im butt off building that!

i want to thank goldengm, raventeeth, cryston, and a few others for helping me work on the pit
Hello guys here is agai a new weekly

Leader

Raventeeth

General

Goldengm

Members

Marunde, evanlong, exeriti J_coopa, weezel18, Wackjob278 Uber_squishy peman xenopic goggyiscool, TEFAlpha9 , cccfudge10, Natedog, 8R3ND4N, Britney_Dudeson, Des1122334455, 8x8johan, jallaf, dottyice, devilboy06 and teamwar and rusty

I hope i have all you guys if you arent on the list reply here so i can add you

Allies

Espero and Valor

Now the news in the faction

- The bank is almost finished we have been working hard on it

- Tibbs4life and me are clearing land for the mintown trading center tibbs will get in charge of the MTC

- whackjob is doing in well with the vegashq he finished the outer walls

Bank info

we sell 2 kind of vaults if you want a bigger one ask raventeeth

normal 5x5x4 10 gold

large 12x5x4 20 gold

The vaults are made out of glass and proteced so if people vreak in we can see on the grief arlert (Tibbs4life idea)

EVENT

i did get some questions about doing a ebvent again

This is only for factions members i am going to organize a event for next week sunday i have some ideas

1. nether we are going fucking around in the nether

2. we search a huge cave sytem and we going to raid it

3. just a huge mining operation

Say which idea you want or mabye you have self one so i can see what the most people wanted so we can do that one. Keep a eye on the forum for more information about the event.