Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Arcose Ban Request
Started by [E] Lochie

I request that Arcose is to be banned, because whenever i join he says stuff like, oh not you again, etc.

Now I was fine with that, i just ignored it but when i tried to tell him to just get over whatever i did he just starts swearing at me! Heres My Proof I

v

P.S The second picture was directed at me cos i said i could wright a ban request about swearing at me (you can see at me fading away at the top)
I will look into this for you.
before you go and get your panties in a twist check with the other mods about lochis preveus encounters with staff and the things he sead to them shortly before his ban then you will understand why i refuse to have him in my clan or around oh and for notification lochi i had you removed have a nice day
oh and as for the seconds pic he was threting to have me banned he didnt take a picture of that part love how he warps the trouth
WARPED the truth! in my post, i even admitted to threatening to have you banned! Go read it again!

And i can see that all of minetown except for you, have moved on from that squabble.

Another thing, guess who let me into MIA, the one person that has higher authority in MIA than you, yes craftapro, so there!
Look at my second post!
Ok, Acrose Is the clan yours, do you own it? and don't refer back to his previous encounters because I am aware of them already. That is besides the point, if it is your clan there is no need for you two to have a fight, Lochie if it's his clan then he can decide if he wants you in or out, but Acrose we don't prolong a conversation to the point where it turns into a fight.

If you are the rightful owner of the clan than tell him nicely why instead of saying when you first saw him "Oh no not you again" or "who let you in" just deal with the problem if you are able to.
No, it is not hes clan, he is just an admin in the clan, and hes not letting me into it just because "he doesnt like me". and whats more is he said to me just today, if i talk to him he'd count it as abuse.
Both of you are at fault for engaging each other. If you cannot stand each other, just ignore each other. If simply containing yourself isn't enough, in-game use /ch ignore playername

What I've seen here is childish, but not ban level.

/Locked