Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] husny ban appeal
Started by [E] sawine

Username:husny

When you were banned :19/2/11

Person who banned you:jdawg

Reason you were banned: removeing my friends gold blocks when i was on Skype with him and the mod dident give a crap he just said y u grieving gold blocks and my frend said tell him i said u could remove and he just banned me straite away:)

Posted by me because I've receive this in my mails.

You never mentioned that your "friend" gave you permission. I saw you were removing someones gold blocks on grief alert. I tp'd to you and followed you and saw you remove some more. then when I asked you about it you lied to me saying you were in your house the whole time. Also, an hour before that people were complaining about you griefing someones farm.

If you can tell me who owned that metro station that you were removing the blocks from and then get him to tell me over Mumble or in-game that its cool then I apologize for the inconvenience and we'll handle this.
Jdawg wrote:
You never mentioned that your "friend" gave you permission. I saw you were removing someones gold blocks on grief alert. I tp'd to you and followed you and saw you remove some more. then when I asked you about it you lied to me saying you were in your house the whole time. Also, an hour before that people were complaining about you griefing someones farm.

If you can tell me who owned that metro station that you were removing the blocks from and then get him to tell me over Mumble or in-game that its cool then I apologize for the inconvenience and we'll handle this.
From a deep-insight point of view, (assuming all is truth)

He was questioned by an authority he couldnt see. What do you do?

But yeah, its best if you guys just tell the truth to mods or admins. We arent that mean. (except a few admins):3

EDIT: I Don't know how many times i've said tell the truth to mods or admins.
I was there and can approve this is true.
usernsme:husny when did you get banned:19/2/10

who banned you:jwade

why did you get banned: i got banned for removing my frends blocks and he said he wanted me toand i was on skype with him... i dont know if thats grifing and i was gonna give it back to him.

i dont know what mumble is but i can get it and my frend killzoiker can