Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] SW Spawn Rail/Highway
Started by [E] DOC_HOLLlDAY

Oh, by the way Doc the Tokyo-Solis Highway will be 6 lanes (3 on each side), 2 rails, and the lanes the width of Tokyo roads
Solis is on hiatus so that may affect the railway issue.
The Highway we talked about last night bump, is to large for Townville, at 20 blocks wide all the way out there is going to get a lot of townowners pissy. We still want to do something like discussed but not as epic.
The MT Highway is under way, Bumpy's building like a rockstar. Anyone in the path between Tokyo and Townville let us know, we will try to path by your town (Or at least let you know the closest point to you so you can meet it). It starts at the end / townville side of the lava bridge about 2100:200 on the world map, moves toward the far side of Mytopia then Up toward HoneyVille on the way to Tokyo. From there its heading to Cyto I believe.
Please do not ruin the map with a huge structure in everyone's way. You want to take up the straight link for 15k Blocks just to ruin all the property in the middle? We already have warps for this sort of thing.

I would like to ask you to reconsider this.
I agree, the area it is now in is a bit wide but not huge in the urban area is is in. From this point I thing Bumpy intended to make a thin narrow road in wild areas (3 Wide with a rail in the middle I believe). If it is something that is noticable on the map, I would suggest it drops underground. I also would suggest that it be completly undportected in case someone needs the land.
Yes, but unprotected they can claim the land and rip it out.
I think allowing it to be ripped out for someones town is what I would want. I don't think we want Bumpy's highway to hinder someones building. if it is a narrow and attractive road/rail it can easily be encorperated or if needbe re-routed if at somepoint someone wants the land for a project. I would suggest Bumpy place signs occasionally along his route letting ppl considering the land know that his road is not a perm structure and it can be incorperated into a future town or altered if the land is ever needed.

I was pretty skeptical at first, but after seeing the exit he made at the juntion of Ohtenland, Townville, and Mytopia I was plesantly surprised at how well it blended in. My only suggestion was that the road be even smaller (width wise) when he leave the area as it probably needs to blend into the land outside our particular region well.