Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] THE WAR IS COMING
Started by [E] MegaZapboy

THE DICTATOR MUST FALL...

-M.T.M. (Not M.T.N.)
I have changed my skin to prepare...
WE MUST FIGHT TO STOP HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :warning: :warning: :warning: :warning: :warning: :warning: :warning: :warning: :warning: :warning: :warning: :warning: :warning: :warning: :warning: :warning: :warning: :warning: :warning: :warning: :warning: :warning: :warning: :warning: :warning: :warning: :warning: :warning: :warning: :warning: :warning: :warning: :warning: :warning: :warning: :warning: :warning: :warning: :warning: :warning: :warning: :warning: :warning: :warning: :warning: :warning: :warning: :warning:
this is unnecessary :lies:
Yes that post was in unnecessary Pkm, but my Revolution is not with Japan, but it's leader I believe needs to be impeached. I love Japan and all it's associates.

-In Memory Of Toucan Sam
Mega, you signature is unnessesary, please remove it. Hk Wouldn't like it.
Mega, this argument seems to just be a way to cause commotion on the server, there is no need for replacement of the leader..
And.... this was brought about/started.... why?
I compleatly fail to see why you are trying to banish HK. You have not given a SINGLE reason. Which tells me, no, I have no reason to side with you what so ever, and wouldnt even if you did give reasons.

If anyone, HK deserves to own Japan.. he CREATED it! If you go and create a town, you can do what ever the hell you want with it(still following the MT rules). HK did nothing wrong to you, or anyone. He is not a dictator what so ever. Those in Japan are not forced to be there, they can come and go as pleased. HK is not doing harm what so ever.

Sadly this post pisses me off a bit. I just fail to compile where you have the right to start to get someone out of a position, when they are doing no harm. HK is just like any other player. He works for what he wants, he plays. He is not making anyone build anything, donate anything, or DO anything. Every single donor, builder, ect for Japan is just helping out.

Sorry that you have your panties in a twist for some reason mega, but this is completely un-called for.
cecSw.gif