Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Wish Me GOOD LUCK
Started by [E] dead [1]

SpaceNarwhal wrote:
Use AVG.

Or Norton.

~SN

Norton is a virus in itself. If you dont renew your liscence, they will spam you until you buy it.
OMG i hate that
jpkoushel wrote:
Jallaf, you had over four thousand viruses? How did your computer function enough to format it?

Sometimes it's not 4000 viruses, it's that the virus duplicated or infected other files. My friend's computer got several thousand detected once, they were all .html files, some were temp internet files, some were things like tutorials from programs, ect ect... We concluded the virus infected these files, possibly a way to stay on the computer in multiple places.

PS, never install norton, you cant uninstall it... Well, you CAN, but it screws with your browser. Back in the day IE was the only one messed up (As firefox was fairly new), but it may be firefox and others now.
or if it realy 4k viruses,you should maybe learn how to make dayly or weekly virus scan? and i agree with the guy who told its maybe 1 virus that duplicate 4k time, im working on computers and i saw that LOTS or times but most of the time since its duplucated nearky everywhere a full format is the best solution
lol my last one wuz on 7-2-2008
sawine wrote:
SpaceNarwhal wrote:
Use AVG.

Or Norton.

~SN

Norton is a virus in itself. If you dont renew your liscence, they will spam you until you buy it.

They didn't for me. It said to just go to the website and renew it, once.
GUYZ TWO WORD

INTERNET SERYOZ BEZNUNZ