Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Donating
Started by [E] B25xXD

I want to donate and i have 3 PE's going and I see a priority petition treatment? What is that? What is the Hats option? Please help
PE's is a system that allows you to contact staff for a request. Priority PE treatment means that your pes will get done sooner then members/guests PE's.

As for hats, if its a block, you can wear it on your head. Just hold the block ingame, and type /hat
Ok so i want a lot in market and i did ./pe new protect something. WIll that get me the lot or will i need to make a another one like ./pe new i want lot <lot #>?
You will need to create a different PE. Stand infront of the market lot you want asking to buy it. Make sure to write down your PE number, as you may need to come back and check if any comments are left on it. If it gets closed, type /pe list or /pe list closed if your pe was already closed.
So what would I type? ./pe new <what?>
Ok i want to get the Priority Petition Treatment Option. How do I Select That?
If you donate you get priotity petitions you don't select it. As for what you put just stand in the plot, and say /pe new I would like to buy this plot.
Thank you now , how do i cancel a PE? Oh yes and what do I click do I just scroll down until I see the big 5 donation package one?
You can donate any amount. Any donations made over the course of your stay on Minetown will add up.

The total amount of money you spent donating determines what donation perks you will get.

You should be able to find all info and a list of what donator packages there are and what perks come with them on www.minetown.net/donate
If - for example- you would donate 5$, you get the following perks:

- Access to the donator forums where you can download modified clients

- The petitions you make will get prioritised over other petitions

- You gain the ability to do /hat, which places nearly any block you held in your hand on top of your head

- Your ingame name will turn lightgreen

- You will be rewarded 1250 MTC

To donate, you scroll further down and click on the amount you'd like to donate. This will direct you to Paypal where you make your transaction.