Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] rule number 2 has to be implied
Started by [E] daniel1995

Jaysfan wrote:
Why is HK mod?

HK applied like everyone else.

Just one thing, it's not implied, it's "Implemented", this post made no sense until I figured that out.

Another issue I noticed in the screenshot is the users getting turned off by the $5 Whitelist fee, especially since they are brand new to the server. One thing I thought of the other day was making a "Public Building Area" near spawn where guests can mine and build things, but it gets wiped once a week and would obviously be a target for greifing. Maybe that would convince a few players to stick around and apply for the whitelist?

From,

Chris.
WallRunner wrote:

Another issue I noticed in the screenshot is the users getting turned off by the $5 Whitelist fee, especially since they are brand new to the server. One thing I thought of the other day was making a "Public Building Area" near spawn where guests can mine and build things, but it gets wiped once a week and would obviously be a target for greifing. Maybe that would convince a few players to stick around and apply for the whitelist?

Off topic, but still....this suggestion have been considered, but it would be too long to configure for what its actually worth.
daniel, you should settle down with all this tattling and worry. Your not an admin anymore. Youre not even a mod. let them do their jobs and you need to just play the game
Gatschet wrote:
daniel, you should settle down with all this tattling and worry. Your not an admin anymore. Youre not even a mod. let them do their jobs and you need to just play the game

*waiting for Daniel anger reply on this* <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f644.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":roll:">:roll:</object>

(joke, dont take it bad)
haha, im a straight forward person.
Gatschet wrote:
haha, im a straight forward person.

I can haz free post count plox?

Druped.
Haha, dude, i was on my cell phone. I got "internal server error" it posted twice. I dont care about post count... Actually, the post you just made was not needed and looks like you are trying to raise your post count.
So dose thiss one right Here

^

I

I

I

I (AKA mine <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object> )

the fact is why are you going to make a rule if your not going to force the rule? it makes no sense might as well take off rule number 2