Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Red Stone Industries wants YOU!
Started by [E] Salar

Hi im new but i would like to apply for a redstone builder .

Thanks
Also could you help me start?
Aw man.
In game name: DatCombo

skype ( yes or no ) : Yes, MCpvpMC

any experience as a staff before ? if so what servers: I've been staff on multiple servers! PvP and Raiding Creative and Freebuild! I've owned 3 servers of myself. Been Co-Owner of 2 servers, SkyCraft and McCookiePvP. I've been Admin on 1 server, I forgot the name. I've been Mod on a server named DaedraPvP, another server i've been mod on was BunkCraft. I've been staff on a lot of other servers These we're the more popular ones I played on.

how long have you been playing on the server: I've been on the server about 1-4 weeks.

Why should we pick you? : I'm not like other teens, other teens can't do GFX or they don't know a single thing about plugins, or they don't record.. Well me, I can do all of those. I am great when it comes down to plugins. I know how to setup a lot of plugins, and I can work a lot of plugins also. I'm a great builder, i've built spawn for multiple servers and they've loved them. Most of the time when i'm bored I like to go on creative servers and build random stuff like pixel art, some spawns, statues of players etc... I'm wonderful at catching hackers, I know what a hacker looks like because i've fought them multiple times and yep... They're so annoying and I will be the one too catch them with me pvping 23/7. I just got into coding so I may not be so good. But if you wanted me to code the easy things I already got you covered. I have never abused on a server, I do not spawn in stuff, I do not raid factions or teams unfairly. All I want to do with staff is enforce the rules for this server. I have great self control, but i'm also funny a lot of times so that is something you can look forward too while talking to me. I always make good jokes when i'm also in those Skype calls. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object> But one of the best things I think you should pick me is that i'm always there for the server. Even when there is no one online or if someone needs help really bad i'm always there. Or, if all of the staff members are afk or not online I will always be on, Also I go to Spain a lot, so I am on when no one from the US is one but people from other countries are on, So I can help people when staff from the US aren't on.
Hey please notice that this is a old tread. Necroing is against our rules <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> I do believe that this clan has not been remade since the plugin deleted all the clans.

~jimbo
@1787762 wrote:
Hey please notice that this is a old tread. Necroing is against our rules <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> I do believe that this clan has not been remade since the plugin deleted all the clans.

~jimbo

Necroing old threads for the sake of necroing them is certainly not a good idea, and necros like that (very often) gets locked.

However, this post by MCraiderMC is highly related to the thread and therefore it's totally okay, even if it's an old thread.

A thread doesn't just get locked (and more importantly, it's not against the rules to post) because someone posted on it and it's x days since someone posted there last time.

And MCraiderMC, it's highly unlikely that the faction is still recruiting/active because that the thread is pretty old and hasn't seen any posts since february untill today. I'd suggest finding a more active clan to join <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Johan-
@4068116 wrote:
Sorry Everyone died. No longer accepting members.

We could also look at the first post on the thread and not need to get into semantics about Necromancers.

25847d1312806091-post-your-jokes-here-necro.jpg