Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Red Stone Industries wants YOU!
Started by [E] Salar

Sorry Everyone died. No longer accepting members.
can you please post what the builder and/or designer does specifcally?
i will be the desiner if it tells you were to put the redstone or does it himself.

by the way, nice zombie-spock skin!
sorry for the later reply. I will update the post with job descriptions in a few hours from now. You will have a general understanding but I will elaborate into it all. If I need Red stone I will make sure it is either up to par with your abilities or I have left a detailed example to follow. Do you have any examples of builds I can look at?
Spaz, im a owner of a clan ATM, so i cannot join, but i have a zombie EXP farm that isnt used much, so once silk spawners is live ill sell you all the eggs for 2k or less?

and if you need allies id love to ally, and can we buy access into the area?
Talk to me in game about farm permissions. For the spawners that is too complicated of a topic right now. With limits still being set on the limiter, it is hard to say how many will be needed. I have 5 in there and a massive elevator. 4 Minute start up time for aesthetic reasons. A few of the other farms are derping too such as my blazes. About access hit me up in game and we can go over what is there and what you would like to see for what price. I will be online around 7PM EST today.
how do you join redstone in.?
no spaz, i do not have any builds to look at because i am new and the computer i am posting with is extremely laggy with normal minecraft, let alone mine town the one that is fine with minetown cant connect. ido have many that i am itching to build though.
i cannot get to the faction because the server wont recognize the name can you tell me what is happening
I only can think of a person to recommend...that's.. SPAZ...