Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Minetown Millénaire Mod Server
Started by [E] Sayomie

While we wait for a proper protection that is good enough to handle a Build craft, Industrial craft style server Italy08 and myself have decided to put out a Millénaire Mod Server in the mean time. Millénaire is a mod that re does villages in Minecraft. Unlike vanilla villages the villages in Millénaire will grow and expand as you trade them items and the more reputation you gain with a village the more items they will trade you.

This is going to be a survival Rpg Building server focused around the Millénaire mod.

Some of the features that we have are:

• A full economy based around Denair (The currency used by Millénaire mod villages)
  • A Chibi Transport System to move you around (Chibi being a small enderman that teleports you places)
  • Full Protections ( This will be a grey list server )
  • The Smart Moving Mod to allow a more realistic experience
  • Back packs because who does not like to carry more items around
  • Not Enough Items - To allow players to know what the recipes are for stuff

Planned Features:

• A Full bank system where you can purchase a bank as well as more bank slots ( Think WOW )
  • A Server Shop system to get items that you can not get normally ( Such as carrots and potatoes )
  • A Quest system to allow players to have a fun interactive time on the server
  • Much Much More based on your feedback

Keep in mind that this is a Non-Bukkit Forge server so we are limited on what we can do and this is going to be a fairly vanilla server with a bit of a rpg and village re do twist to it.

As stated before this is a grey-list server. As such you can log onto the server but until you are added to the permissions you can not build or interact with the villagers.

Should you want to get added to the permissions please make a post here with your Minecraft Username.

Server-IP - tk.minetown.net

Mod Pack - Download

Recomended Texture pack is sphax as it has support built in for Millénaire
IGN: Insert0Name0Here
IGN: jjd712
added all user up to this point
My IGN: leogt123

And my alt, please: ThatDeer

Also, I don't think that client works on Macs, it just black screens for me...
IGN: Million_acers

Thanks ^.^
Added Leo and million
IGN: XxDEATH_SN1PAxX

Thx heaps Sayomie and Italy for getting this set up while u work out what is the best option to replace tekkit. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Added XxDEATH_SN1PAxX
ing: lucasgreen

hehe i is in ur threads, stalkin ur survers