Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal
Started by [E] Architect813

Username: Architect813

When you were banned : 1/2/2013

Person who banned you: Not Sure

Reason you were banned: Griefing Nuggy's clan mansion

Server: Main

If this is a wooden structure in the jungle, I already settled with one of the residences of the mansion a few weeks ago. I thought it was on my land and we came to an agreement of me paying him 10,000 MTC and a stack of bookshelves.
You were banned by Hayden775 for griefing a mansion that Nuggy was building for his clan

Care to explain why you did this?
This happened a long time ago and was a mistake on my part. I was still getting used to the server and I claimed land for the first time near their location and thought they built it on my claim since I was able to remove stuff. Now I know how to check to see what land is claimed and by whom, plus that no one can build on your claim unless you add them. I was addressed buy one of the residences, i forgot their name buy maybe you can check my logs to see who I payed 10,000 MTC too in order to be forgiven for my wrong doing, without a ban. I've been good ever since and have become a supporter of the server. I apologize again and please look into the person i paid the MTC too.

Thanks for your time.
Was this trade done over the forums via Private Messaging or was it done through ingame chat. try and remember the persons name. it will be much more easier if we have the name.
It was ingame chat. Before the update since I had a screenshot and forgot to transfer those over. I dont want to guess the name, but maybe I can help if you provide me with a list of names staying there. i think there was 3 or 4.
I will look into this, hang in there while i pull up the chat logs.
I was unable to bring up the chat logs. in this case, because it was a minor grief and possibly a misunderstanding on your part. I have decided that you should be unbanned. but I would like for you to read over our rules which and be found in the link below:

http://minetown.net/rules

Please be careful next time. Make sure that you always get a staff member to check for you the person that owns the claim if you are unsure of the activity level in the claim, that way you don't go griefing it again.

Unbanned

~locked.