Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Help with my new business :)
Started by [E] GTLtheLoneWolf

Hello Minetown, GTL here.

As some of you may already know, I have a system on the server in which if I don't need it, I'll give it to anyone who needs it, free of charge. Being the avid miner that I am, I tend to get overstocked on many materials. And since I have already built myself a wonderful home, the stuff tends to pile up. In addition to that, since I have no tasks of my own to complete, I'll happily do someone elses job, also free of charge.

This has been going on for a while, and I decided I want to make a business out of it, non-profit as stated above. I wish to get myself a small area in which people can post jobs for me to do, and in a similar way, advertise items I am giving away, without the inconvenience of spamming the chats. The problem with this is that I lack the funds to buy a stall in the Market, and I doubt I'd even be legible, since I wouldn't actually be selling anything. Since I live alone in the mountains, no one ever passes by my home, making setting up shop there useless.

This is why I'm writing this thread, to see if anyone will allow me to set up shop inside of their town, so that I can get my business advertised (and give me something else to do but mine the coal I really don't need <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f615.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":confused:">:confused:</object> ) I'm willing to pay to my fullest ability to obtain such a position, and I'll even pay a weekly rent if you so require it.

Terribly sorry to write such a lengthy thread to ask a simple question, but I felt I needed to explain the aspect and intentions of my business in order to fully communicate.

Kindest Regards,

GTL
PM me, I may be able to help you <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
There is a new mall/market at /warp SkyHighMall that might suit your needs.

As far as I know lots are still free, Just ask Doc_ Holiday, if not, I think he said the would be quite cheap. Hope I helped!
I can help toooooooooooooo
this sounds like a really great idea. good luck!
Potato.