Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal For An Old Ban ~MagicPonyPig
Started by [E] Boushell

Username:

MagicPonyPig

When you were banned :

I was banned about a year ago, and if I'm not mistaken it was in July. (No date on the ban message)

Person who banned you:

Like I said, this ban was from a long time ago, and it has not been marked with a name of who banned me or a date. It says the following: (Proxy)(kicked) Luring

Reason you were banned:

I was fooling around and made a trap back then, and lured a bunch of people saying there were free diamonds at a warp and they all fell and died.

Server: Main

Sidenote?: If it means anything, I have matured enough now to say that I will never do such a thing on this server anymore if I get unbanned. What I did was wrong and I would love to come back to this great server and work on the Bellagio(Our server hotel we were making) again.

For when I was banned and by who... I don't know.
Hey MagicPony,

You were banned for luring players into a a death trap, like you said. This is breaking the first rule about bullying and harrasing other players, by luring them to loose their items and die.

Since you were banned back in June (June 4th to be exact), I will give you one more chance to prove yourself.

Since I am letting you back in though, do not let me see anything similar or any other rules being broken.

Please refresh yourself with the rules before logging in.

~Unbanned

~Locked