Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Espero-Frost Empire Treaty
Started by [E] jpkoushel

Preamble

The Great State of Espero and Hyrule (hereby referred to as Espero) and the Frost Empire have in the past shown to be close allies and neighbors in the eastern region. This treaty is wrote to ensure long lasting success and unity between the two factions and to ensure that the Frost Empire does not fall out of existence.

Article I - Recruitment

Article I § 1. When recruiting new members, no member of either Espero or the Frost Empire may openly compete; this includes putting the other faction down, using propaganda or deceit, or otherwise pulling a prospective recruit away from joining the respective faction.

Article I § 2. The larger faction must attempt to recruit members into the smaller of the two factions and to support growth in the other faction. When equilibrium is reached, the factions will work together for future success.

Article II - Politics

Article II § 1. Each faction must be represented by one leader when negotiating policies, decisions, and events.

Article II § 2. Espero does not make decisions for the Frost Empire.

Article II § 3. The Frost Empire does not make decisions for Espero.

Article II § 4. Both factions are expected to work together to maintain peace in the northeast and to ensure the global success of each faction.

Article III - Military

Article III § 1. Both factions must openly cooperate in advancing military technologies and training procedures in order to ensure success.

Article III § 2. If put in a situation where one faction must attack the other, both factions are expected to politely resign. Espero and Frost Empire are never enemies. Any attack by one side on the other will be considered treasonous.

Article III § 3. During peacetime competition, such as PVP arena, both factions are not required to fight alongside the other but must not fight each other.

Article III § 4. During wartime, Espero and the Frost Empire will work together as much as resources will allow to ensure the safety and success of the other faction. In case of an invasion on any property of either faction, both factions are expected to be willing and joyous to fight for their faction and for their brothers.

Article III § 5. Both factions must share intelligence but this does not require that every member of each faction is informed. Faction leaders are responsible for gathering intelligence and for appointing intelligence officers.

Article III § 6. Espionage is forbidden within the two factions.

Article III § 7. Any member declared treasonous will be banned from both factions.

Article IV - Disbandment and Cancellation

Article IV § 1. When this treaty goes into effect, the Frost Empire will be risen from disbandment.

Article IV § 2. This treaty guarantees that neither the Frost Empire nor Espero will disband, cancel, or declare war on the other.

Article IV § 3. If this treaty is signed, it may only be modified by the decision of both the Governor of Espero and the King of the Frost Empire jointly. No one member may ever change this without discussion.

Article IV § 4. Once this treaty is signed, Article IV may not be modified by either party for any reason.

Signed:

ESPERO

jpkoushel

jpkoushel, Governor of the Great State of Espero and Hyrule.

Reggief

Reggief, Advisor to the Governor of the Espero

Archvader

Archvader, Advisor to the Governor of Espero

FROST EMPIRE

KingMark

KingMark, King of the Frost Empire

Gatschet

Gatschet, Frost Empire Representative

Heark

Heark, Co-Founder of the Frost Empire

If you are in a position to sign for the Frost Empire, please post here. The post will be edited to include all 6 signatories; when that is completed the treaty will take effect.
I cannot sign for Frost, but isn't Frost disbanding?

~SN
SpaceNarwhal wrote:
I cannot sign for Frost, but isn't Frost disbanding?

~SN

Article IV § 1. When this treaty goes into effect, the Frost Empire will be risen from disbandment.
I support, though I'll withhold signing until I see if Heark and other members of the Frost Empire support it as well.
Understandably. I am not willing to see our allies start dying off because of something like inactivity that can be cured with recruitment.
How long did this take to type O_o

EDIT: I re read it, and approve
Unverify wrote:
How long did this take to type O_o

About 20 minutes of typing and thinking
thats how long it took me to read it lols