Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Land Claim Palonti

Player wanting to claim:jimbo493

Warp name to land:paloholm

Screenshot of land:Here

Reasons for wanting to claim the land:id like to claim the land to use as a town, it is a town, but no one ever goes there, i have a plot though, so id like to take it as a owner

Contacted the owner? (Ingame and Forums): -Must provide screenshot proof of message and also copy/paste of forum messagesthe main owner is palonti, who is banned, so i have not contacted him

the other owner:qnhuR.jpg

If you read this u know my name.....
Found it :3
idk if palonti is perm or banned..and it will take 6 months ill update when he responds...
id like a response on palonti's ban status please?

and still no response from HS
Palonti is not permanently banned. He is currently banned, but I do believe there is quite a lengthy land claim request anyway.

His last appeal was rejected, but all that simply means is he has to make a new one if he wishes to be unbanned.

He's WoW'ing, currently.
He's WoWing? He isn't coming back then...
Alright guys, no need to comment on here unless you're the person trying to claim land or a mod.

You will need to wait 6 months from the date you posted your claim unless you get explicit permission from the owners of the region.

No need to bump this thread until then.
Ire id like to know if i need to conact palo as well, even tho he is banned?
Maybe I shouldn't get involved in this but I am (or was, long time since then) a co-owner. And Palonti's permabanned for what I know, and it's been a while since I had contact with him. He's on another server now, I think...

Btw, I'm supprised to see that paloholm's still standing. Noone's been there for MONTHS
HS, you are in fact a co-owner of the region, therefore you have dibs on the land first.